The Vision Gym by Z-Health Performance Solutions is your key to improving vision, reducing pain, and improving athletic performance.
It contains the same exercises Z-Health has used with their professional athletic clients… Such as players in the NFL, MLB, NBA, UFC, PGA, FIFA, Olympians, triathletes, pro boxers and more.
Vision is so much more than just 20/20 eyesight, in fact there are dozens of types of vision skills from peripheral awareness to focusing to hand-eye coordination, to depth perception, and more.
I had personally always suffered from double vision, chronic tension in my neck, and poor sports performance until I began doing exercises on The Vision Gym as part of my regular exercise routine. I quickly began seeing (no pun intended) a difference in my strength, balance, speed, tension, and confidence playing sports.
Not only that but have you ever been told that your eyesight is supposed to get worse as you age? Well that isn’t true, eyesight gets worse because people don’t train it, they don’t exercise their eyes.
Before The Vision Gym my eyesight was 20/25, meaning at 20 feet I could see what an average person could see at 25 feet. Not so great. Today I have 20/13 to 20/10 eyesight. Meaning at 20 feet I can see what most people need to be 13 or 10 feet to see. Most major league baseball players have 20/13 or 20/10.If you play sports, you NEED the exercises contained within The Vision Gym!
Despite how important vision training is it is almost never taught except to elite athletes, why should they get all of the best training while the rest of us don’t?
Have you ever been stuck behind a car that is attempting to make a left-hand turn across traffic and they just sit there missing opportunities to turn? I guarantee you that they aren’t doing it on purpose. They are sitting there making you wait longer because they can’t judge depth; they literally can’t tell how much time they have to turn.
Ever wonder if that person is you?
Here is what you will get from this training program:
- Learn how to warm-up your eyes before training or competition in just seconds
- Increased peripheral vision field so you can see that car veering into your lane or so you can see that pass on the field
- Quicker decision making ability (the quicker you can see the quicker you can make a decision)
- Improve the “Observation” part of the OODA-loop for superior reaction time
- Decreased stiffness and reduce chronic pain by re-aligning your visual reflexes
- 4 Bonus videos that show you how to decrease pain, improve strength in the gym and how to speed up fixing really bad eyes
- And of course, your eyesight should improve, sometimes dramatically. I have had clients get off of glasses entirely!
- All this in only 10 – 20 minutes a day
I personally use exercises from The Vision Gym myself and with my clients as my go-to source for drills to reduce pain, improve strength, posture, and athleticism.
Here is more about The Vision Gym from the creator Dr. Eric Cobb.
If you are ready to get The Vision Gym then click here to go to Z-Health’s website where you can learn more and purchase it.