What Is Private Self-Defense Training?
The most realistic and functional way to defend yourself and your loved ones period!
We are not talking about sport fighting, traditional martial arts, or cardio kickboxing but the real stuff. The stuff that will keep you out of the hospital or worse.
This is combative training tailored to you.
- Your size
- Your gender
- Your athletic ability or lack thereof
- Whether you carry a weapon and what kind
- The types of situations that you are likely to find yourself in
- and more
We want to be warriors, not worriers!Samantha & Patrick
Realistic self-defense instruction can be very hard to come by.
Amazing coaching in realistic self-defense is even harder to come by.
Luck you I offer both!
What You Will Learn in Private Self-Defense Training
- Have a Winning Mindset rather Self-Defense Mindset (spoiler alert, one is more important for winning!)
- Win on Your Feet
- Win on the Ground
- Win Against Multiple Attackers
- Win Against Knives, Guns, Clubs, etc.
- Confidently Defeat the Sucker Punch
- Walk with Confidence
- How to Not Look Like a Victim (thus not be chosen as a victim)
- Spot Danger Coming from Further Away and Avoid It
- How to Carry Legal Concealed Self-Defense Weapons, When to Use Them, and When Not To
- How to Speak with Witnesses and Law Enforcement to Ensure You Don’t Get In Trouble
- Never Live in Fear but Rather Walk with Calm Confidence
What You Will NOT Learn in Your Self-Defense Lessons
- Complicated Moves
- Unrealistic Martial Arts Movie Junk
- Sport Fighting (unless you state from the beginning that you want sport fighting instead of street fighting)
What To Expect in Your Self-Defense Lessons
- A calm relaxed environment
- We start off very slow and build up speed once you are ready for it
- Clear explanations to help you understand why we are doing what we are doing
- Safety, Safety, Safety!
- Progression – typically within 6 months my clients are rock solid in self-defense
- Not a fitness session unless you specifically would like me to add fitness
- Frank discussions about real-world violence and how to prepare your mind if God-forbid you actually have to fight
- An environment where it is ok to make mistakes, then we work on correcting them so that you build a tremendous confidence
Contact Brian for scheduling and pricing options.