Kettlebell Fitness Small Group Training Benefits
- Like having your own personal fitness coach that you share with a small group of like-minded others (typically 2 – 5 people per class)
- You get expert training and attention for less than the price of a personal trainer
- Fully customized training programs and exercises for your goals and your body
- Self-paced fitness, progress at your own pace
Kettlebell Fitness Small Group Training is Ideal For
- People who dislike the gym scene
- Those who want or need a customized approach to fitness
- People who don’t like to exercise alone, who want a small handful of like-minded friends to exercise along-side
- People who want access to a world-class fitness professional at any time during their workout
Do you like cookie-cutter fitness classes?
You want your exercise to be specific to your wants and needs.
You want a relaxed fun place. Not a meat market where people size each other up. You are here to workout, to make progress! (And maybe get in a few laughs between sets.)
You want to go at your own pace, not keep up with the instructor. You might want to move slower on one exercise and faster on another.
If this sounds like you then you have found the right place.
What a Typical Kettlebell / Z-Health Session is Like
- You walk in the door and are greeted with fist-bumps from familiar faces (2 – 5 people in a session is typical)
- Group Z-Health warm-up (20-25 mins)
- Dynamic Joint Mobility – for healthy pain-free joints
- Sports Vision Training – to improve your body’s most valuable asset… your vision
- Balance Training
- Fun Hand-Eye Coordination Games / Play Time!
- (sometimes) as a group learn a new exercise or training program
- Individual Workouts (35-40 mins)
- Split up and do your own customized kettlebell and bodyweight training program
- Progress from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced at your own pace
- Customized for any of the following goals you have
- Muscle Size (Get Toned)
- Fat Loss
- Explosive Power
- Stamina / Endurance
- Flexibility / Pain-Free Range of Motion
- You have complete access to me (Brian) at any time during the session to learn new exercises, training protocols, technique improvement, diet / nutrition tips, minor pain relief, and more
- End of class – group fist bumps
How to Get Started with Kettlebell Fitness Small Group Sessions
- Prior to you starting we need to discuss your goals, concerns, and mutual expectations.
- We can meet in person at the training studio, chat on the phone, or communicate via email.
- Contact Brian for prices and how to get started
If you are ready to get started and were just waiting till you found the right place. Well you probably have. So let’s get started. Contact Brian via phone or email to get started.
Train Like an Athlete, Not a Hamster!