Hi I’m Brian
My goal is to help people love the way they look, feel, and move. Whether that means fitting into your college jeans again, getting rid of your belly, finally eliminating that nagging pain, or being a beach god / goddess I’m here to help.
I was Denver’s first certified kettlebell instructor and own and operate Colorado’s first kettlebell gym. That means you can count on me to have the experience, integrity, and expertise to help you reach your fitness goals.
What I do
- Kettlebell & Bodyweight Training
- Fat Loss / Nutrition Coaching
- Pain Relief via Exercise Therapy
- Self-Defense Training
- Strength & Muscle Development
- Vision Training
- Balance Training
- Habit Change Mentoring
- Injury Rehabilitation & Prevention
- Sports Vision Testing & Training
- Sport Movement & Injury Prevention
Kettlebell Training Will:
- Burn more calories than any other type of fitness training (“they were burning at least 20.2 calories per minute!” according to the American Council on Exercise, this is more than any other type of exercise!)
- Build lean toned muscles in all the right places to give you a sexy athletic look
- Be a fun and unique approach to fitness
- Help your joints to feel the best they ever have
- Improve your flexibility and pain-free range of motion
- Improve your athletic ability, even if you aren’t an athlete
- Develop an invincible heart
Why Copeland’s Core Fitness?
At Copeland’s Core Fitness we help real men and women like you get lean, toned, strong, and healthy. You will look better, feel better, and move better.
Any aches and pains you might have will go away. And let’s face it, starting an exercise program and making changes to your diet can be painful.
But through caring and compassionate coaching you will make changes to the way you eat and exercise in the least stressful manner. And you will be able to sustain those changes (happily) so you get to keep your lean, toned, healthy body for the rest of your life.
We are also experts at working around injuries and pain. In fact Brian is one of the top people in Colorado for getting people out of pain. It is all done by utilizing Z-Health.
We were Colorado’s first kettlebell fitness facility and Brian Copeland is a trainer to kettlebell trainers. That means you are in experts hands.